Friday 24 February 2012

unnecessary necessities with Haley Prochnow

After a melancholy night of watching Animal Hoarders  and sipping on cheap vodka, my counterpart, Haley and I decided to escape the cave, and do some much needed supply hunting.  Appropriately, we went to one of our favorite spots in Minneapolis--Hunt & Gather (just great, guys. Seriously, the best. Every time I go, I can't believe this place is real). After rummaging through piles of stamps, maps, and old photos, and fur collars-o-plenty, we both found some unnecessary necessities to feast our eyes on. Here are a few of my take-homes. The nostalgia makes me swooooooon. 







(the day was punctuated with quesadillas from Los Ocampo, and lemon-buttercream cupcakes from Salty Tart. Yum.)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time for a Hunt & Gather excursion...it's been a while! Love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete