Monday 18 July 2011

One Sweet Read

{A note to you, Dear Reader: Due to some technical camera issues and obscene weather conditions (haveyouheard???), the 'pearly shells' necklaces aren't quite up for sale yet, but they will be soon! I promise. Here is some eyecandy to keep you satiated until then...you better enjoy it.}








I had to fight my friend Seth for this book at the Hudson Goodwill. I've never seen something quite like it. And can we just acknowledge how apropos for my lastest "pearl" obsession...could it be fate that united us? Quite possibly. Between the intoxicating cover art, and the almost-too-precious chapter titles ("Rose-Petal Wings"? "The Young Man Whose Shadow Took Charge"?! and "Murredin and the Wonderful Lily"?!?!?!), all I can say is: ohmigodIthinkI'mfallinginlove...

No comments:

Post a Comment