Tuesday 5 July 2011

like that one french movie...with that girl with that haircut.



























































































Yes. It's true. Though we swore we would never tell anyone, Haley and I did attend the 2011 St. Catherine's University DewDrop Bop. And yes it fullfilled all of our wildest dreams. And yes we waited in line amongst chatty girls, and snotty kids to get this photostrip (which was nothing considering I've been waiting all my LIFE to get my pawz on one of these). And yes we got free ice cream--which provided awesome pose inspiration, as you can see...And yes it confirmed that I will never miss all-girl-private-catholic-school-end-of-the-year carnivals ever again. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote you this poem:

    Nimble little hearts and hands
    If you wrong one of us-
    we will kill you right where you stand
    We collect trinkets and trash like we are five
    to us being an adult
    makes us feel un-alive

    http://aztecgoldaztecgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete